I’m trying to find the most efficient way of documenting my New York trip, but I feel like if i do it on a weekly basis, we could be here forever. It’s the bank holiday weekend in London and a part of me really wants to be at carnival, but the other part of me is having an extremely LAZY day and I’ve had a good weekend so far- so its looking like a relaxing day 🙂 This will probably go up mid week because I am very likely to stop and get distracted with something else. I have GOT on in the back and I’m sooooo behind [season 2] so I’m trying to speed through it. I’m sick of not being part of the hype haha…anyway I digress.
I was in NY for four weeks and it has some amazing spots for food. The standard of food is pretty good…I don’t know what they’re doing but I can’t really say that I went to many places that served bad food. But to be honest, there are restaurants everywhere, so clearly the competition is ridiculous!
I think I put most places on my snapchat and Instagram, butI figured, I would put them all conveniently in one place. Let me just go with my top 10 first and then pictures of some of the places will follow. I was rushing around a lot, so I wasn’t able to get as many photos as I would have liked. But here goes : )
I also used Egg Canvas’s blog for good restaurant ideas. She’s an NYC blogger and knows all the best spots!
- One Hotel Brooklyn Rooftop, DUMBO Brooklyn – new hotel, epic rooftop views
- Catch NYC, Meatpacking – variety of different food!
- Nomo Kitchen, Soho – Italian, beautiful interiors!
- While we were young, West Village – cutest place ever and serves really yummy brunch.
- Santina, Meatpacking – Coastal Italian- don’t really know what that means but it was yummy!
- Buddakan – Asian food and the space is impressive
- ABC Kitchen, Flatiron District – Healthy/organic vibe inside an interior store.
- Morimoto, Chelsea Market – really good sushi
- Barano, Williamsburg Brooklyn – Italian..best Tiramisu.
- Sons of Essex – boozy brunch, great music! Right opposite Beauty & Essex, which is also very cool!